Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE META QUEST!!

Tanni32
Protege

@MetaQuestSupport 

Screenshot_20220902-125446_Oculus.jpg

I have a Quest 2 headset that can't pair to the Meta Quest mobile app due to this stupid 'Software update required' issue. Meta say that they are working hard to find a solution to this issue and they're very sorry for the inconvenience. I've been waiting TWO WEEKS Meta and you still haven't found a solution!! I have tried every possible thing but nothing can get around it, the only thing I haven't tried yet but might very soon is to THROW THIS HEADSET AT THE WALL!! This is seriously STRESSING ME OUT SO MUCH, I've been in a rotten mood ever since I bought it two weeks ago. I can't stand this anymore, I was so excited to use it, I actually bought it to better my physical & mental health but it's done the opposite, I feel so frustrated, irritated, angry & depressed all at the same time 😡😔😭🤨 Please fix this Meta!

2 REPLIES 2

Toasty93
Honored Guest

Also having the same issue. Honest to god wish meta/ Facebook had never been allowed to take over. Absolutely ruining the gaming experience already. I’m fuming, was all fine until meta took over and now my headset doesn’t work because I tried to do their stupid update. But here we are and we’re stuck with them now. Fix it or lose your customers

Kalash
Honored Guest

I have the same issue !! In my entire life I’ve never seen such unprofessional and ridiculous company as Meta. How can they leave their customers suffering with such issues. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?