cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I PAID for 2 Quest 2 Elite Straps, Oculus only sent 1

AliciaBrownSuga
Sightseer
Hey,  I've been trying to get a resolution to my issue for a few days now and I'm still waiting to hear back. 
I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me and stop passing the blame onto UPS. My ticket number is #1673398 and I'd like a refund please and thank you.  

I've spoken with UPS support and they say they do not pack your items, they only ship what is sent to them already packed in boxes. Please don't try to blame them for your errors. There's no way 2 straps could fit in this small box, it's just too small. Even standing sideways, the box can't fit 2 Quest 2 Elite Strap boxes. 

At this point, I think it'd be a faster solution for me to just get a refund. I don't even want it anymore.

Dealing with customer support is becoming a real nuisance. Heck, at this point it may be better to just not buy things from you and return all 3 quests and the strap I did get. I'm not liking how customer support works and if this is what I'm really going to expect going forward, I'll just stick with my HTC vive and not do the standalone thing. I've already got wireless connection to my PC, so I won't be missing anything there. While I did want to get my family into vr with this purchase, it's not looking like down the line I'll have good customer support if something does go wrong. If trying to fix something as simple as you not shipping both of my items that came in my order is going to be such an issue, how will it be when something goes wrong with one of the quests I bought, or if something goes wrong with the one elite strap you actually did send me? Please prove me wrong. I do want to believe that this company isn't a bunch of scam artists and cheats. I do want to get my family into vr via the oculus quest, but if my first contact with customer support ends with me having to contact my bank, PayPal or open a claim with UPS for you to do something to fix this issue, Oculus isn't the company for me, and shouldn't be the company for anyone. 

In my actual ticket, I provided a video of the label showing the tracking number on it, also showing that it said 1 of 1. It showed the box clearly being unable to fit more than 1 strap and I sent you the invoice I had gotten when I originally opened a ticket to find out why I was charged an odd number. (I had bought 2 elite straps and 1 with battery, but got charged for 2 straps, but not the one with battery, but it took a few days for you to update your page to reflect that you only "shipped" the 2 straps...(I wish you did send both, then we wouldn't have an issue and I would have kept my order for the elite strap with battery) Unlucky me,  huh? I would post the invoice and label and that video here, but that's a lot of personal info to put on a public forum. 

So please fix the issue. I want a refund for the strap you didn't send. Simple as that. And in the future, it would be great if you checked your boxes against the orders and maybe INCLUDE an INVOICE in the box so the people packing it would have something to check this against. These mistakes shouldn't happen, and if they do happen, your company should do everything to fix the issue, not blaming UPS and trying to shirk responsibility. I PAID for TWO straps and I should get 2. It's not my fault you didn't ship 2. Please fix this issue. You can't keep my money AND the device I paid for. That's theft. 

PSA to everyone else... don't buy 2 Quest 2 products,  you'll most likely only get 1.

p7sjux4oqv5y.jpg7o6uospookzb.jpg4qoq2d3xg0ow.jpg

0 REPLIES 0