cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t accept game requests

jr.952912
Honored Guest

When I go to accept a game my son is trying to buy it just buffers forever dose anyone know how to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jr.952912! Making sure that Parental Supervision feature is working properly is certainly important to your son's VR experience, so we appreciate you bring this issue to our attention! To help us get a better grasp of what might be causing this for you, are you able to let us know what specific game you are trying to purchase and allow? Does this happen with every game, or have you ever been able to accept a game in the past? We look forward to getting this sorted out, so get back to us when you can! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey @jr.952912! We're checking in to make sure you were able to get that app request working again, or if you've run into any further trouble with that at all. We'd like to make sure everything went smoothly for you along the way, so please don't hesitate to reach back out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!