cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get a referral link

0Potato0
Honored Guest

So my best friend is getting a quest and I want to help him get his first game by referring but I can't seem to get a referral link, I tried following the steps on the mobile app and the website but it just doesn't work, please help ;( 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We'd be happy to help with sending a referral link out to your friend! To send a referral link, you and your friend must be in the same country. If you're outside of the United States, then you both need to be friends on Facebook. Can you let us know where in the process you're getting stuck? If it helps, here's the steps for sending your friend a referral link via Messenger.

1. Open the Oculus Mobile app on your phone
  2. Tap in the Jewel Icon in the top right corner
  3. Tap Send next to one of your friends under Suggested Referrals, OR tap Search Friends to choose a different friend

Any friends you want to refer via this method must be in your Messenger contacts. Let us know if you have any questions, or if you run into any other issues! We'll help however we can!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?