cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log into a second account on my Meta Quest 2

jamesiscool_201
Honored Guest

I followed the steps (create an account, open quick settings, accounts, create account, ect) but when I put in the paring code, it asks me for a work email. I didn't know what it meant (and I still don't), so I just typed it the email of the account I want to add. Then it gives me a message saying that no account exists with that email. Is there something I'm not understanding or doing wrong? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @jamesiscool_201! Thanks for reaching, and lets see if we can get this solved for you. In most cases a factory reset will clear this out, which if you follow this link it will show you how to do one. Also check out this link for cloud backup to save all your data. In other cases the device could be for business use only, and you would need to reach out to who you bought it from to see if it can be replaced. Please get back to us after you've given the factory reset a try. We look forward to your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock, knock! We wanted to check back in with you, to see if you still needed assistance with adding an additional account! Please let us know if a Factory Reset was successful, or if there's anything else we can do to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?