bigdude.724518
Honored Guest

i forggot my password

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @bigdude.724518! If you forgot your account password, I'd be more than happy to help out with getting you started with resetting it!

When logging into your Meta account, select your login method:

• Continue with Facebook
    • Select this option if your Facebook is linked to your Meta account
  • Continue with Instagram
    • Select this option if your Instagram is linked to your Meta account
  • Continue with email
    • Select this option if you have no other accounts linked to your Meta account

After selecting your login method, there should be an option at the bottom for Facebook & Instagram to begin the Forgot Password process. If you selected Continue with email, you'll have two login options:

1. Log in with a one-time access code that will be sent to your email.
    • This will not reset your password, but it will grant you access to the account.
  2. Log in using a password instead. At the bottom of the login screen, you'll now see the option available to being the Forgot Password process.

Hope this helps! If you continue having trouble accessing your Meta account, please reach out to @MetaQuestSupport in a PM for further help!

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @bigdude.724518! If you forgot your account password, I'd be more than happy to help out with getting you started with resetting it!

When logging into your Meta account, select your login method:

• Continue with Facebook
    • Select this option if your Facebook is linked to your Meta account
  • Continue with Instagram
    • Select this option if your Instagram is linked to your Meta account
  • Continue with email
    • Select this option if you have no other accounts linked to your Meta account

After selecting your login method, there should be an option at the bottom for Facebook & Instagram to begin the Forgot Password process. If you selected Continue with email, you'll have two login options:

1. Log in with a one-time access code that will be sent to your email.
    • This will not reset your password, but it will grant you access to the account.
  2. Log in using a password instead. At the bottom of the login screen, you'll now see the option available to being the Forgot Password process.

Hope this helps! If you continue having trouble accessing your Meta account, please reach out to @MetaQuestSupport in a PM for further help!

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?