cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t play horizon worlds

ZesGhost
Honored Guest

Whenever I try to play horizon world it says it can’t find my Account, but I can’t find any ways to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ZesGhost! We can definitely understand how concerning issues like this can be, and how they can take out of your VR time. We'd be glad to look into this and help out! Please reach out to us through a PM and we'll do everything we can to get this resolved! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ZesGhost. We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!