I can’t redeem a resident evil the code didn’t work

Saldoji
Honored Guest

I can’t redeem a resident evil the code didn’t work

11 REPLIES 11

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how eager you must be to start playing, let's get this sorted out and get you in the game! We'll need some sensitive information in order to look into this for you, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward tp hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saldoji! We'd hate for you to miss out on Resident Evil 4, let us know if you need assistance with your code! We're here to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

momofluffy0814
Honored Guest

Same with me.. it keep say the code doesn’t exist..

Redeem code does not work on PC is it only for phone download

For me it’s saying the code has already been redeemed, I just got this and I don’t know anyone in my home who owns an oculus so nobody’s taken it and redeemed it themselves 

Hey there @Eggotistical! Thanks for reaching out. We completely understand how it feels to have issues redeeming game codes on our store. In order for us to look further into this would you mind sending us a private message with your username, email and full name on your Meta Quest account as well as your headset serial number. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

Once you send us this information we can look further into this issue for you. Happy Holidays!

Hey there @Eggotistical! Just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to get your Resident Evil 4 code working. Feel free to let us know!

Yes I did it was just a case of registration on Meta not being complete :O)

Hey there, @momofluffy0814. Thank you for letting us know you're having the same issues. This is not the experience we want you to have. We know how important it is to be able to use your new purchase, and we want to make sure you are able to enjoy your VR time. Not to worry, we will work with you to get this sorted.

Please note that we show that the code has already been redeemed for your device. Sometimes when a code has been redeemed and it doesn't show up in your library, you will need to simply reboot your headset to allow any updates to come through. Please do the following:

To restart your headset:

1. With your headset on and powered on, press and hold the power button on the right side of your headset until you see the power-off screen.
  2. Select Restart. Your headset will turn off and then turn back on.

If you have any questions, or if the issue still persists, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.