cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot install Meta Horizon worlds.

TommyDKat
Honored Guest

I have tried like Crazy to Install Horizon worlds, But there is no install button, only a "Add To wishlist".

• Yes, it is an Oculus quest 2
  • Yes, I am logged on with my Meta account.
  • No, I have never been suspended or put in Facebook jail.
  • Yes, I am over. Age of Fourteen I am a fifty four-year-old man.
  • Yes. I have rebooted my system.
  • Yes. All my updates are in place.

Can somebody from the kind folks at Meta help me?

12 REPLIES 12

Are you in one of the countries in which horizon Worlds is available?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TommyDKat! We understand that you are having trouble being able to download Horizon Worlds. We know how important it is for you to be able to access the content you want and we want to assist in getting to the bottom of this. If you could please provide the following information it would help us moving forward:

• Are you in one of the supported countries.(You can find a list of supported countries by going here.)
  • Are you using a private VPN?
  • Could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

kayla_4
Honored Guest

Same Im not sure why its not letting us download horizon worlds its so strange. My friend has it but she said it just said to get it and not to add it on the wishlist.

Hello, Kayla 4 We saw that you were having trouble downloading Horizon and were only able to add it to your wishlist. We are regretful to hear this and want to figure out what's going on, so please click this link to open a support request so our specialized team may look into this further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

LudoNaRiTvDz
Explorer

Hi. I’m having the exact same issue. I’m over 21, located in the US, I’ve had my MetaQuest Pro for about a month. I’ve had an active meta account for well over 48hrs. I’ve never had any issues with my Facebook account. 

I contacted support and they literally told me they didn’t know why and that it could be a problem with my account. They did not offer to fix the issue. They literally just told me too bad  

is that really it? 

did I seriously pay a premium to enter the metaverse only to find im just not able to access it and no one at meta is going to do to anything about it? 

im almost certain support doesn’t even have account level access to diagnose the issue, and frankly, based on their response, it’s obvious support doesn’t know how to resolve the issue  

can someone from meta please escalate this to someone who will actually fix the issue instead? 

Oh and I’m not behind a private VPN or firewall. All I see is “add to wish list” there is no option to install. Happy to send a screenshot as needed. 

When I try to install via my phone is just says

”coming soon” 

see screenshot 

Yikes! We apologize for any inconvenience with Horizon Worlds, we'll have to gather some account information from you and see what exactly the issue is. It looks like all requirements are met, so this is an odd issue!

Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.