cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot install Meta Horizon worlds.

TommyDKat
Honored Guest

I have tried like Crazy to Install Horizon worlds, But there is no install button, only a "Add To wishlist".

• Yes, it is an Oculus quest 2
  • Yes, I am logged on with my Meta account.
  • No, I have never been suspended or put in Facebook jail.
  • Yes, I am over. Age of Fourteen I am a fifty four-year-old man.
  • Yes. I have rebooted my system.
  • Yes. All my updates are in place.

Can somebody from the kind folks at Meta help me?

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alright! Let's get started right away and make sure that the correct procedures have been followed to get you into Horizon Worlds. Can you verify the following information:

• Are you signed into the correct account (Primary vs. Secondary included)
  • Is the account connected to Facebook? Is this the correct Facebook?
  • Have you recently moved or traveled? This can change their account's location. This can sometimes be resolved by factory resetting the headset or waiting a few days at home for the system to recognize the new location.

We can go on to the next steps as soon as you are able to give those details.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I’ve already been contacted and asked these questions. I responded and provided screen captures of my account pages for reference. I prefer not to share those screen captures in a public forum if that’s ok. 

I’ve gone through and checked - it appears my meta account and Facebook account are correct, logged in and connected to one another. I appear to be signed into the correct accounts.

I am located in the US. I have not moved or left the US in the time I’ve had my Meta Quest Pro.

Hey there, @LudoNaRiTvDz! Thanks very much for getting back to us with that information. At this point, we'd recommend submitting a bug report so our engineers can get some more data on this issue. We appreciate your patience while we get this figured out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!