cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log in on my phone.

Darthalidae
Honored Guest

Hello,

I have the app installed. Everything, in fact, was working fine earlier. Now, though, I cannot log in. I see the loading circle but it keeps me there for wayyy longer than expected, without actually logging me in. 

How do I resolve that?

cheers

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see your having issues with your log in and want to make sure we can get a better look at this for you! Please make sure your app is up to date and make sure yo uninstall and install the app and try one more time! 

We will be patiently waiting for your update!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

That was it, thank you so much! Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see your having issues with your log in and want to make sure we can get a better look at this for you! Please make sure your app is up to date and make sure yo uninstall and install the app and try one more time! 

We will be patiently waiting for your update!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

That was it, thank you so much! Cheers!

Thanks for sending us that update @Darthalidae! We're very excited for you! Please enjoy the rest of your day in your VR world!