cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant access my meta account cause Im not receiving my SMS activation code

jervis009
Honored Guest

First of all, getting account support is a PITA cause you need to login to your account (which you cant access in the first place) to get a support!? With that out of the way.

I cant access my original meta account cause Im not receiving my SMS code! Can comeone on the support help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nevermind, I managed to remove the "broken" 2FA SMS using the meta app on my phone (Which is still login thank GOD)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @jervis009 🙂

send a PM @MetaQuestSupport here in the forum.

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

They can help you with your problem.

Nevermind, I managed to remove the "broken" 2FA SMS using the meta app on my phone (Which is still login thank GOD)

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey @jervis009, and welcome to the forums! I'm so happy you were able to get this figured out on your own without too much trouble. Thanks for updating your post! Hopefully this can end up helping someone else running into the same issue (as long as they're logged into their account somewhere).

And of course I have to give a shout out to @Choleni. If you couldn't get the 2FA removed, you'd definitely want to PM @MetaQuestSupport like they said. 

Thank you two for keeping our forums helpful!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?