cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant hear people in vr downshot vr Oculus rift

skibidiphanum
Honored Guest

When i play downshot vr i cant hear anyone but they can hear me but then when i press the oculus looking button on my right controller i can hear everyone i can only hear people when i go on the menu then when i exit the menu to the game i cant hear anyone and this is really annoying and am useing the oculus rift touch not the s 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us, @skibidiphanum! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by not being heard while playing Downshot VR. Absolutely no user should have to continue dealing with not being heard preventing them from enjoying their games and apps, so we'd like to look into this situation for you! ​We kindly request  that you answer the following probing questions so that we can try to help you be heard again when playing Downshot VR.

• When was the last time you were able to be heard successfully? 
  • Can you be heard in any other games or apps or is it exclusively in Downshot VR? 
  • What troubleshooting steps, if any, have you already attempted?

Before downloading Downshot VR, you received the following warning: Apps from App Lab haven’t gone through the full Meta Quest review process, so they may include unknown issues relating to comfort, performance or other factors. Please keep that warning in mind if the issue of not being heard only occurs exclusively within Downshot VR, as our support may be limited. Regardless, we're eager to help you and can't wait to receive your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @skibidiphanum! We've noticed that you haven't contacted us in quite some time, so we're reaching out to see if you still need our help. If you do, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us! Please make sure that you answer the troubleshooting questions in our previous post so that we know how to proceed. We thank you in advance and are excited to hear back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?