cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant see anything in my oculus quest 2

Assadoss
Honored Guest

I just bought oculus quest 2 headset, but i'm having trouble with it, all i can see is like grey in the screen (anyways here are the images), i have tried everything i could find like restarting them and any other method, but as i can't see anything i am not sure if i did something wrong or the headset was already broken, i have never used a vr headset so it might be my fault but i dont know, as there is no information avilable i cant tell, 8 also thought it was that it had no battery but it seems that it does because the light is in green, someone help me cus in customer service they won't answer me until 2 days after i post this.

4 REPLIES 4

jade.jade.jade
Explorer

If you just received the headset, you can request a new one as it is still in warranty. If you just turned on the headset and have not performed any sort of setup, you can factory reset. 

To perform a factory reset using the headset:

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume down (the left volume button) buttons on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

In case you have done some setup, the factory reset will completely erase everything from the headset. You'll have to log in again and do the setup again.

That's really all I know because I'm not a support person, just a normal dude.

Thanks, it didn't really help but at least u answered, i guess i will return them as i can't see anything in the screen so i cant know if i am doing it correctly.

Hey there. @Assadoss, we are aware that you are experiencing display issues with your new Meta Quest 2. We have a few more troubleshooting steps you can try: 

1. Remove any unsupported third-party accessories that may affect boot (such as external battery packs, accessories that plug into the USB-C port, etc.)
  2. Hard Reboot the headset
    1. Hold down the power button and volume down button for 30 seconds until you hear the boot-up sound

Please let us know if anything changes, we can't wait to hear back from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Assadoss, we're circling around to see if you need any more of our assistance. If so, please reach out once more.

If not, please feel free to reach out in the future for any questions or concerns. 

Have a great one!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?