cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't recived my code

Marmota102
Honored Guest

Hi i bought the quest 2 today but didn't recived my beat saber code can i get a new one ?

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Marmota102 We are delighted to have you as a member of the VR family, and we are confident that we can assist you in mastering the Beat Saber and rocking out. First, if you haven't already, activating the headset and connecting it to the Mobile app can start up the process of getting your game. Check your email after activation; make sure to check junk/spam folders as well!

Please let is know if this helped if not we will stay aware of your update!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi what do you activate the head phone and connect to a.phone?

Hey there, @Marmota102! Here is a link to instructions on how to set up your device, as well as details on how to download the mobile app, from which you will complete the setup process.

Once you've completed the setup, you should get that email with a link to redeem your copy of Beat Saber!

Let us know if this helps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Marmota102! We are just checking on you to see if you were able to redeem your copy of Beat Saber. If you still need assistance, feel free to reach back out!

yes but i have a new prolem, today the oculus software updated and now my gpu (that was working priorly) stoped working so now i can't use link in my pc that's ridicculous

Thanks for reaching out! We know how much fun PC VR is, we'd love to help you with your Link connection. We have a couple suggestions for troubleshooting, give them a try and let us know how it goes:

• Repair your PC app
  • Make sure your drivers are up to date
  • Install the latest drivers by following the steps below
  1. Close the Oculus PC app.
  2. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run command.
  3. Enter C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers.
  4. Open oculus-driver.
  5. Open the Oculus PC app and then try to connect your headset again.

If these steps don't help, we'd like you to gather your PC logs and send them over to our support team so we can look into this further for you. Here's how you can get your logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your support ticket.