cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dint get my refferal link

NDLTX
Honored Guest

I logged in my mobile app and when I went to the menu there was ni refferal link and I want to know wht I didnt get one

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @NDLTX. We see you're having some issues with your referral link. We're sorry to hear that, and we'd love to do everything we can to help you get to where you need to be. Please let us know what type of referral you were attempting to use and what you tried to get the referral returned to you. Once we get more information about what might be going on we will be able to help further. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @NDLTX. We want to make certain that you are no longer experiencing difficulties in getting your referral to function with your account. If you are still having problems, please contact us via PM so that we can assist you further. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!