cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t know what this email is.

A.dumb.person
Explorer

So yeah I got this email from the VR UX research team at Meta saying if I take this survey I’ll get $10 in store credit and I’m pretty sure it’s a scam so yeah, can I trust this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for reaching back and providing those screenshots. That email is from us and we'll greatly appreciate your feedback on VR! Plus you'll get $10 in store credit to spend however you choose!

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya! We get the hesitation with wanting to follow through with that. Luckily we're here and we can be of assistance. Are you able to take a screenshot of the email and send it over? Also can you tell us the exact email that sent you this?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you and figuring this out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sure thing! Here’s the images.

B973B119-6059-4CB7-AC21-623979DF47BE.png

613339F3-F544-448A-9E0A-07059ACD0624.png

Sorry here’s the other image

2C5ADCFD-9145-4827-A569-6F1897DBA3D9.png

  

Thanks for reaching back and providing those screenshots. That email is from us and we'll greatly appreciate your feedback on VR! Plus you'll get $10 in store credit to spend however you choose!

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?