cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had 11 games pulled from my library.

gamingfaja
Honored Guest

Screenshot_2022-11-28-20-42-54-061_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg

November 17,2022 almost 2am. I received 11 emails like that above, stating my games I had for almost a year and played for some hours were refunded. Why was that possible? Don't I have ownership on those games? I reached out to email support and nothing happened. They asked me proof I played the games and shared screenshots of my achievements and the said 11 emails proof it was refunded. Beware your games can be pulled out from your digital library in meta store. Can some one in meta do something about my problem?

8 REPLIES 8

wuzp
Rising Star

Well, at least, from your explanation, you received reimbursement; so legally, "you remain whole."  As for ownership, you were sold a license to play those games; which is not the same as outright ownership.  So the only real mystery you need to solve, is who or what initiated the refund requests.

I wasn't refunded. At the time I was buying games secretly from my wife. I had an acquaintance buy the games for me. I don't know if He got refunded, I don't have contact with him any more. Reading the refund policy. As far as I remember It's was 2 hours and a week then it's permanent.right?

@gamingfaja wrote:

I wasn't refunded. At the time I was buying games secretly from my wife. I had an acquaintance buy the games for me. I don't know if He got refunded, I don't have contact with him any more. Reading the refund policy. As far as I remember It's was 2 hours and a week then it's permanent.right?

Well, there's your problem.  You probably set off some AI or bot alarm, that automomously decided you violated some obscure TOS clause.

Isn't giving or gift someone a game part of the store? Everything was legit. I had the "rights/ license" to have them in my library. This only tells me the store is shady.

Hey there, @gamingfaja. That definitely sounds like a stressful situation, we'd be more than happy to help out however we can! Could you send us a PM so we could look into this a bit further with you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Prxdatr
Honored Guest

same thing happened to me ut i never got an email nor the money from the refund

Sorry to hear that. I've been contact with some meta support. They're telling me to contact the gifter and his bank. I don't know what would a paper trail months ago would matter. The meta store is shady.

yeah i contacted them 3 times about it and they just told me to check my bank even though i dont have one since im 14. This whole situation has been pissing me off.