cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have account and meta quest pro but it tells me i dont have a device for a referral code

Kenfundo
Honored Guest

Screenshot_20221215-215311_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20221215-215206_DuckDuckGo.jpg

So I've bought a dk2,rift,quest 2 then sold and now a meta pro but metas telling me i have no device , to get access to a referral code to send to my friend who about to make a account with his quest 2. I've never been able to refer someone 😕

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Kenfundo! It appears that you are experiencing some issues in regards to sending referral codes. We understand how bothersome that can be and we'd love to look into this a little more in-depth. We'd like for you to send us a private message so that we may get a few more details from you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be standing by in order to further assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey! We appreciate you reaching out to us and definitely want to make it our mission to get this issue that you are experiencing resolved as quickly as possible. So that we may locate your account, can you please provide the following:

• Full Name as it appears on the account
  • Email Address
  • Current Alias/Username

Once you provide those details, we'd be more than happy to assist you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

cheddle
Protege

Same issue, so stupid of Meta to exclude the Pro from the referal program. My friend is now buying a PSVR2 as I cant refer them.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?