cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have/had two problems connected to each other

Galah-X13
Honored Guest

This was like four to six months I just never fixed it until recently, one of my apps (pop 1) had an update but it was stuck on “installing” and I couldn’t cancel it. That caused all the other games that needed an update to be stuck on “queued” so I couldn’t play those. That is problem one. I was too lazy to fix it for a while until recently and by looking it up there were two fixes, one requiring side quest and factory resetting. My computer wasn’t installing side quest and I didn’t have the cord required so I just did a factory reset since I didn’t have much progress on games anyway. This leads to problem two. I had to reinstall all my games thinking it would only take a day or two but writing this three days after, only one and a half games have installed, each under 3 GB. it is installing at 10-30 GB per HOUR. My internet isn’t great but it’s not that bad. That is the second problem that I have no idea how to fix. During the time that the quest was able to install 3-4 GB of content, my Xbox installed dark souls 3 and both of its dlc. Is there any fix for this?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We'd be happy to help you look into your Wi-Fi so that it's downloading all your games optimally. We recommend resetting your router if you haven't already. For more detailed help, please PM us or reach out here: https://metaque.st/Support

Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for responding! sorry I made a typo, it was actually 10-30 MG per hour and I already restarted my router. Part of the problem is probably my wifi since it recently got much worse for some reason but even before my wifi was that bad, when I installed onward, it took almost two days! I’ll bring it to a different place with different and better wifi to see if our router is the problem. 

Thanks for letting us know! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!