cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my refund

bigmacboy_vr
Honored Guest

I refund among us it has been a few days and I have not my refund I have checked my bank many times. I have gone a new card and of you guys need it please reply.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Alright, again I'd suggest you reach out to @MetaQuestSupport PMs since they'll be able to actually look deeper into things. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

View solution in original post

Hey hey! I just wanted to provide some more clarification regarding the refund process.

When you request a refund, it typically takes around 5 days for our internal systems to approve the refund. After it's been approved, that is when you receive the email saying it was approved. Once it has been approved on our end, it can take up to 5-7 business days for the funds to be returned to your account, depending on your financial institution.

If it has been longer than that since it was approved by us, and you still aren't seeing your funds, I would first recommend checking with your financial institution. If you still need assistance with your refund from our end, I'd recommend either opening a support ticket or sending a private message to @MetaQuestSupport.

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

JamBox88
Retired Support

Hey @bigmacboy_vr! No need to be worried. Once the refund is approved, it can take up to 5 business days to appear in your account. If you still don't have it after 5 business days, go ahead and give your card provider a call to find out what the issue is.

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

Steelkitten516
Explorer

Same thing happened to me I refunded blade and sorcery and they declined it for some reason 

Steelkitten516
Explorer

Same thing happened with blade and sorcery it got declined plz respond 

Hey hey, I know getting a refund for an app you're not too into is important, so I'd be glad to give some insight. 

When it comes to a refund being denied, there are a couple things that come into play:

• You should have less than 2 in-game hours
  • You should own the game for less than 14 days
  • Bundles are also something that can't be refunded (If that's the case) 

If you fit the parameters, I'd suggest you reach out to @MetaQuestSupport PMs. They 'll be the ones who can look into things. 

Yeah I have under 2 hours and under 14 days for blade and sorcery 

Alright, again I'd suggest you reach out to @MetaQuestSupport PMs since they'll be able to actually look deeper into things. 

Mines been 6 days

Hey there, @niber40. We definitely understand that it can be concerning to wait on a refund and still not have it after nearly a week. The self serve refunds take 7 days to process, so you should be seeing your funds returned soon! If you don't have your refund after that 7 day mark has passed, definitely reach out to us and let us know so we can look into it for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi again @niber40! Hopefully you see your refund now that it's been 7 days! If you still haven't received it, please reach out to us in a private message so we can investigate on our end to make sure everything is working right.

To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?