cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going in circles trying to META ACCOUNT and HORIZON PROFILE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Help, the support from META is non existent. I have a QUEST 2 for the past year, I log in with a FACEBOOK account. I keep gettin prompted to set up a META ACCOUNT and HORIZON PROFILE. I follow the steps and it tells me the account has no VR apps to migrate which is not correct. I give up and say continue anyway and it just tells me the account is not available? So I set up a new account and "LINKED" the account i have from Facebook and then i have NO APPS and NO DEVICE. I used the headset to try and add the devices, it says all set restart the headset which I do and then TIME TO SET UP META ACCOUNT AND PROFILE again!!!

META is horrible and has ZERO service and support. This thing will become a brick if I can't set up the account is there anyone who can help?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @Anonymous. We do understand the confusion and discouragement you must be under while going through all of this. We have been seeing some people struggle with the new Meta accounts and getting them set up. We'll need to gather some account information from you, so we'll need to move this into a PM. We know the time this is taking away from being able to get back in the VR world!

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to reach out and make sure you're able to access your account. We definitely know how this situation feels, and we'd love to help get you back in the game!