cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m new here, and I’m unable to download Horizon worlds

CookieTheeStallion
Honored Guest

I’ve had my oculus for almost a week now and I’m still fairly new and still getting the hang of things, however I’m unable to download horizon worlds I’ve restarted my headset even hit invites to a session but still wasn’t able to access or enter it 

and on the app it still says coming soon, i have the quest 2 so why am I having issues with this one app??

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya! We completely understand how excited you are to get started in Horizon Worlds and we'd love to get you up and running! Please, feel free to private message us, and one of our amazing agents will be able to provide you with the possible solutions for this matter. Our number one goal is to make sure you enjoy the Meta Verse the proper way, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! 

Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

GodGamer99
Honored Guest

When I try to play pvp mode in creed rise of glory champions edition it never works like it won't connect me to any servers at all and never puts me in a match. How  can I fix this?

Hey there @GodGamer99, we see you are having issues with your game not being able to play online. We understand how important it is for you to be able to play online, and be immersed in the wonderful world of VR. Also, we would be happy to assist you on this very matter!

So that we narrow down the cause of the issue, can you please review the following:

• Try rebooting your headset to reset any glitches.
  • Switch to a new network. Even a hotspot works great!
  • Check the game again in a day incase the game servers are under maintenance.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Let us know how that goes.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hiya! We're just popping in to see if you are still needing assistance. If so, please don't hesitate to let us know, thank you!