My ring snapped off and my other controller 

tracking is messed up pls help

I wanna see if I can get a replacement 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @seezonl. We understand how your ring snapping off can cause some problems when attempting to game. Luckily we are here to point you in the right direction to get the best help possible with this. Now we cannot look into any replacement options here due to us having access to a limited amount of resources, but again we'll point you in the right direction. We'll like for you to follow this workflow to create a ticket on our support website.

• Meta Quest 2 > Whichever controller is damaged > Other Part Damage > Outer ring cracked 

Once you do that you'll get the chance to speak with one of our wonderful agents through a email, a live chat, a chat via WhatsApp, or a scheduled phone call. The agent you get connected with will be more than happy to look into what replacement options we have for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @seezonl. We understand how your ring snapping off can cause some problems when attempting to game. Luckily we are here to point you in the right direction to get the best help possible with this. Now we cannot look into any replacement options here due to us having access to a limited amount of resources, but again we'll point you in the right direction. We'll like for you to follow this workflow to create a ticket on our support website.

• Meta Quest 2 > Whichever controller is damaged > Other Part Damage > Outer ring cracked 

Once you do that you'll get the chance to speak with one of our wonderful agents through a email, a live chat, a chat via WhatsApp, or a scheduled phone call. The agent you get connected with will be more than happy to look into what replacement options we have for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!