cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need actual support

quester.mcgee
Explorer

Can someone from Meta actually contact me? I'm not making some stupid whatsapp crap account to talk to support. That's ridiculous.

I have a pro headset with controllers that hardly work and it's less than a year old. I've contacted support like 6 times, and every time I send in an email, I get a response days later, but when I respond to whatever they say, it goes unanswered until the automated system asks if it can close my support ticket..

My issue is not resolved, but why should I keep sending in response emails that go nowhere and no one gets them and I get asked the same questions over and over? Someone needs to actually contact me please.

10 REPLIES 10

quester.mcgee
Explorer

What is wrong with your support? this is so ridiculous. I get an email asking the same questions every time, and half the time when I respond I get an email back that appears as if your email address doesn't even exist anymore.image.png

Hey there, @quester.mcgee. We understand you are having issues with your support ticket. So that we do not give out any information to the public, we will be more than happy to assist you in a PM. Please send us a PM so we can dive deeper into this and also check your inbox in the meantime to make sure they have not tried to reach out recently. We do recommend checking your spam or junk mail. If you still do not see anything from them, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Talk soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I got some HTML error I didn't take a screen shot of when I tried to PM you guys, then when when I tried to send it again, it said I've already reached the maximum number of PMs i can send. So when I click on my messages and go to sent I see no messages sent.. yet another support system that isn't working.

questermcgee_0-1707177940064.png

questermcgee_1-1707177989970.png

do you guys have anything that works? I've never been so amazed at bad customer service before. I've been trying to talk to someone for over a week.

Hey again, @quester.mcgee. We know getting contact for your support cases is really important, and we would love to assist you! For the HTML error, make sure you do not include any URLs or hyperlinks in the body of the message. For "reaching the max number of messages" please wait 5-10 minutes, and try sending your message  again. If the error repeats, wait 30 minutes before trying once more. Otherwise, you can send us a private message  from our Profile Page at any time. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again, @quester.mcgee. If you are still needing assistance with this, feel free to reach out to us at any time and we would love to review what we can to assist. Just let us know!

quester.mcgee
Explorer

you have been zero help. Literally could have just PM'd me instead of responding to this post since when I try to PM you, it errors out because apparently that's not allowed. Whatever... I figured out the email problem myself. Your support asks for a receipt, but they aren't allowed to receive any files, so attaching the receipt caused all of my emails not to go through.. As soon as I stopped trying to send the receipt, communication was able to continue.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?