cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help moving to games from an email to another

Ice_CubeNWA
Honored Guest

I recently accidentally logged out of my oculus account and now I can't get the password back no matter how hard I try. I decided to just see if I can change the emails so my new email is on the oculus or something.PLEASE HELP @Lin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Ifi @Ice_CubeNWA 

if you only forgot your Oculus password and still have access to the email address that's tied to the account - I hope you don't use the same password for all your accounts - @MetaQuestSupport  might able to help you.

If not, you have a problem.

Send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I suspect, if it was even possible, that you'd have to prove ownership of the old email account and if you cannot access it, how would you do that? If it was an easy task, even more accounts would be stolen than already are.

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Ifi @Ice_CubeNWA 

if you only forgot your Oculus password and still have access to the email address that's tied to the account - I hope you don't use the same password for all your accounts - @MetaQuestSupport  might able to help you.

If not, you have a problem.

Send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.