cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

nezukovr22
Honored Guest

How do I use my right controller  to get in my vr account I have my left one to use not my right and I don’t know my account stuff and it’s for my account named nezukovr2.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @nezukovr22! We can definitely understand your concerns regarding being unable to login to your account, as well as only having your left controller to use. Please send us a PM so we can discuss this further! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @nezukovr22! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!