cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recently had some problems with my meta quest 3 about calibration

Smart_boi
Explorer

(Resolved)

My solution is: go to Settings>Physical Space and then click clear boundary and space history while being on a chair or on an elevated area. 

After the v64, for some odd reason when I disable passthrough I always see the boundries as it should be but when I look down the ground of the map isn't at my feet and its like its pushed a bit down. Also its really annoying because some games that require you to grab something from the ground for exp a weapon, I get blocked by the ground and I can't pick it up. I have tried: reseting boundries setting calibration factory reset the headset but nothing seems to work. If anyone else had this problem and knows a solotion pls comment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Smart_boi
Explorer

Solution: go to Settings>Physical Space and then click clear boundary and space history while being on a chair or on an elevated area. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Smart_boi 🙂

do you have "lying down" mode enabled.

If so, disable it and see how it works.

I saw another user with your problem.

He figured out, that the "lying down" mode causes that issue.......at least for him.

I think, it's worth to give it a try.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Smart_boi. We see that you are having an issue with your passthrough not being calibrated correctly. We understand how you must feel, especially after attempting the steps you mentioned and still dealing with the issue. We would love to work with you to try to remedy this blight. Firstly, have you tried the suggestion that @Choleni gave? They are very helpful to our community and give great advice. Secondly, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

1. How long have you been dealing with your issue?
  2. Are you on the PTC (Public Test Channel), and if so, can you opt out and see if this helps?

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Smart_boi. We are just coming back around to see if you are still having issues with your Guardian? If so, can you reach back out to us with the answers to the questions we asked above? We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for reaching out. I had the lying down setting disabled, so thats not the problem. I just edited my solutuon, and I think something is messed up with the floor level on setting. And it started from the point that they introduced the history on boundries

Thanks for reaching out, I have found the solution and I edited on post on how I got it working as intended, also my problem started from the point that they introduced the history on boundries. And I am sorry but I am not on the PTC, also can you reply to me with how PTC works so I know for future problems?

I see.....glad, that you found a workaround for that👍

Maybe you should post your solution in an extra comment and mark it as solution......it might help other users with the same issue🙂

Will do, and again thanks allot for reaching out and being patient with me!

Smart_boi
Explorer

Solution: go to Settings>Physical Space and then click clear boundary and space history while being on a chair or on an elevated area. 

MopH3ad
Explorer

Thank for the post, I have cleared the boundaries several times to no avail.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?