cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I redeemed resident evil but can't find it

Kyudogator
Honored Guest

I go to the website and enter my code it says successfully redeemed, I can't find the game to play it. Tried to find it in headset mobile app and pc, 

Yes I am new to VR  

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can't see your RE4?!? Wow! This is not the experience we want you to have with us and would be more than happy to get you back on track. We will need to collect your authentication to get a better look at this for you which is why we want you to get connected with us through PM. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We will be waiting for your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Kyudogator,  We want to be certain that your problem was resolved. Please contact us if you have any inquiries, remarks, or worries.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!