cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still have not received my order!

candace.41266
Honored Guest

I ordered my son a replacement remote on December 28th. When I ordered it, it stated it would be delivered December 30th. The tracking does not give me a date for delivery it just says its on its way. I called UPS they said it was never picked up. Trying to get help on the website is ridiculous. Every link you click takes you back to the same stinking page. I was charged for the remote on my card. And cannot figure out how to get a hold of anyone to try and figure out where the package is!!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @candace.41266! We know how this feels, it's never fun waiting on a package to arrive. We'd hate for your son to miss out on the world of VR so let's see what we can do to get this sorted out! We'll need some sensitive information in order to look into this for you so please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I sent the message