cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got VRChat problems.

PaxIsTired
Honored Guest

Hi, first time ever actually having a problem I can't fix on my own, but today I went to log on to play with my irl partner for some time to pass, to not be able to load. It was stuck on the loading page and unfortunately, when I attempted to uninstall it, That got stuck too. I restarted my quest 2, to attempt to fix that problem but when it booted back up, it was still "uninstalling". So I factory reset it, all goes well in that thankfully, I reinstall vrc from my phone's mobile hotspot, and I get to the login page. So, I enter my account info after verifying I'm not permanently banned or banned, and it's now stuck no matter what I do on the page right after login "completes". I would love a little help on this subject as I'm running thin on patience and a lot more thin on confidence this'll work.

2 REPLIES 2

PaxIsTired
Honored Guest

UPDATE, I've finally gotten it to let me past that foresaken screen., help may no longer be needed but to prevent/fix this in the future, advice would still be great appreciated.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're glad things turned out well in the end. If you are having issues with a specific application function, we do recommend reaching out to the developers for assistance. However, we do have some steps we would be happy to provide for games or apps not downloading or installing in case that issue comes up in the future:

A factory reset should be a last resort after all other related troubleshooting has been exhausted. While cloud backups can help restore some of the user's data afterwards, not all data is stored on the cloud, and thus not all data can be recovered. Purchased or gifted Meta Quest Store apps are associated with the account, not with the headset, so you can download them to your headset again following a factory reset, as long as you have access to your account. Some data can be restored with the help of cloud backups, which you should ensure are enabled. To find out what data will be restored, visit the Cloud Backup page on your profile.

We hope you don't have to experience these issues any more, but if you do, these steps should help you! We know firsthand that sometimes, with patience, these issues can resolve themselves, but please don't hesitate to reach back out to us either, because we're always ready to lend a hand! We hope that you have a great remainder of your day and have the most fun playing in VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?