cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know how to interact with Canvas UI by Eye tracking

knucklefury.2023
Honored Guest

hi.

I have looked into some eyetracking sample apps - EyeTrackingkeyboard, EyeTrackingSampleScene and EyeTrackingwithHandPinchGestures. but None of these sample app show me a way of interacting with Canvas UI.

So I have tried to attach Eye Interactable to canvas UI, button and so on which is not working.

Does anyone here give me a single advice to solve this problem?

My Project is based on quest pro and using URP.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @knucklefury.2023! We are pleased to assist you with this issue that you are contacting us about, However, we recommend that you reach out to the developer support team so that they can further assist you with more information. We would also like for you to check out this article that might also be pretty helpful for what you are trying to do. Please click here, and it will take you directly to the developer boards of the forums. We will also include the link below: 

https://developer.oculus.com/support/

If you need any other assistance outside of this issue that you would like us to help you resolve, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!