cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IB cricket game purchased but missing

Akdashing
Honored Guest

I have purchased IB cricket game and used to play it regularly. I went away for 2 weeks and when I opened my occulus after 2 weeks today, IB cricket was not there in my library.

I went to store and try to install it again but it is asking for payment again.

Please help me get back the game which I have already paid for

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Akdashing, thank you for reaching out. We understand how amazing the worlds of VR can be. No worry, lets work together to get you back on your game! Have you recently restarted or factory reset your device? Sometimes when you have performed a factory reset, everything will be cleared from the device and you will have to redownload games. If you did not recently do a factory reset, send us a private message with your name, username and email linked to your Meta account. We can definitely take a closer look into it for you! looking forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Akdashing
Honored Guest

I did a factory reset today but it didn't help either. You already have my username please help. And I am not sure where exactly you want me to send a private message.

Hey Akdashing! You can contact us through private message by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have sent my username and email in the meesage

Hi Addashing! Thank you for reaching out to us via private chat. Thank you for providing that information. After looking over the previous interactions we see that you are inquiring about a game you once owned that is now not showing up in your account. No worries, we will get to the bottom of this. In order to do so we will need one more bit of information from you. Could you please provide us the first and last name associated with the account.

My user name is Akdashing

Name is : Akshay Sharma

Thank you for providing that information. After looking over your account we do see that this game was refunded by your bank and charged back to your card back In September. This would have been something you would have done as it was not done on our end but does show the money went back to your card. Does this sound familiar? 

No, the refund that you see was due to a duplicate charge. I was charged the same amount twice and hence got one back. Also the refund happened in September and the game was deleted for me in November. So I believe I still own the game but not able to install it.

Thank you for giving us that information. Could you let us know if there is another email that may be associated with us, one that may be tied to another account?