cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idk if its just me or a known issue

SparkvrYT
Honored Guest

I was casually gonna use airlink to play games on my quest 2, and all of a sudden when I try to start up the game it doesn't work. (specifically gorilla tag and some other games) I tried uninstalling the oculus app, but then when I tried reinstalling it kept saying I need 15.5 gb of space when I did have much more than that free and it was very annoying. I was wondering if anyone could help fix this. It was working for like 5 minutes then the download stopped and the setup crashed then that's when it started showing the problem. Then I lost the amount of space "required" because I read the instructions page to downloading the oculus app and it said it needed around 9+ gb when I had like 20-30 gb unused. Please someone help with this...

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Having any lag or performance issues when gaming is definitely a hassle. No worries, we are going to look into this for you. Can you please try these steps to reset the Air Link feature on your headset? 

In Quest 2

• Navigate to the Settings menu.
  • Ensure "Air Link" is disabled or toggled off.

After you do that, we would like for you to try rebooting your headset. 

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot Device and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Could you also try restarting your router for us? Please get back to us as soon as you can with an update.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're just following up with you to see if you still need assistance. If so, please provide the information from our previous message and we'll assist. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!