cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important warning

KrzysztofBW
Explorer

Be careful when purchasing a Meta Quest 3 headset from the meta store. I bought a headset. Almost 2 months ago I paid 550 EUR for the headset and I still haven't received it. Support is also silent about the refund. There are no responses to my reports or bots respond, claiming that they are investigating the problem. 

I will probably have to wait a long time to get my money back (with today's inflation) only after reporting the case to court.

I ordered the equipment directly from the official shop, and the case looks like ordinary scum.

It's a waste of nerves and money. 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @KrzysztofBW. We understand your frustration and disappointment regarding your Quest 3 order and the delay in receiving it or the refund you requested. This is not the service we want to provide to you or any of our customers. We would like to help in looking further into this delay and provide you with any available information and updates regarding your request. If you could please send us a PM so that we can collect some information needed for us to be able to investigate further for you. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make this right and for your outstanding patience with this matter. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, we wanted to follow up to see if you still needed help regarding your Quest 3 order. Let us know; we are here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I send PM despite of that you have my email, my account name and my few opened tickets before...

Vaxr_vr
Honored Guest

Good luck! I sent my controllers for an exchange, both in the same box. They claim they did not receive the right one, only the left! Can't call them either. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired!

Thank you for your reply, @KrzysztofBW. We received your PM, and we will respond to you there to continue providing you with support. 

Hi, meta behaviour is riduculous. Your situation with controllers also shows that this company are not professional.

Support answer me, said that they have to investigate the problem and back with update 24/1/24 ). It's 25/1/24 and there are not any updates.

Horrible...

Your support base on empty promises..

You excuse that you have confusion with ups and dhl carrier and say that you need more time.. your colaborative working with carriers is your problem, not your customers.. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?