cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing new objects into my home

Epona0000
Protege
I did searches related to importing objects into my Oculus home, and ive had some great success... I find an interesting object on sketchfab, convert it to glb and resize if necessary... But the objects displayed in sketchfab, once imported into Oculus, are pale comparisons.. either colorless and opaque like sea glass, or have a shiny glaze that makes it difficult to pick out details (sometime the sheen is primarily on one side). I'm not a 3d creator (I have no talents in that arena)...if anyone could help me learn what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated! There even might be squeals of joy. 

On a somewhat related note, is it possible to alter static objects to dynamic (like maces or a candelabra). That's prolly a few pay grades above my level. I'll understand if I need to go round a few more blocks to understand it 🙂

Lastly...(im full them tonight!) Under options to lock your room objects.. Is it possible to have a second option so that the owner can alter, but guests are locked?  I'm finding it tougher to create things in my room with other folks there... Unless I put my room to private first (that may be the official response).

Thank yew!. 🙂

0 REPLIES 0