cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to play on steam vr after last update (August 2022)

KaygaNaki
Honored Guest

I got an update (pc app and gogles) today (30.08.2022). This made my Oculus Quest 2 to not change on VR view while VR game on steam is started. Window is not disapearing and it's not possible to close it. Oculus button on pads is only moving window, not closing it. 6 days ago it was working as it should. I am using Air link. Red arrow is showing place where should be 'button' to swap on vr/game view. It used to be thre but it's not anymore. I cheked it on few games.

301766475_407694487942811_1036175360134927228_n.jpg

301766475_3136144360029806_1919525732986377331_n.jpg

  

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand you're having issues after performing an update. That's not cool at all. We'll be happy to try and fix this for you today.

One question first. Did you restart the device after the update? Try that and let us know if it works.

Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! Just following up to see if you still need assistance. We'll be happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, reseting helped 😀 

Thank you  🙂 

We're so glad to hear it! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if ever you have any other questions or concerns - we're always happy to help 🙂