cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In airlink, half of the screen is black on the horizon

BigantoLLC
Level 3

There is a distorted image on top. Bottom black screen. Oculus Link works well.I am using 47.0.0.236.341 Oculus App. Windows 10 Pro, GTX 2070, intel core i5 12400f, 32 GB. WI-FI 5 GHz. Everything used to work fine, but now you can't use AirLink. Quest version 2 43.0.0.178.120.389405224. Sorry that the video bitrate is low. I can't show it in the screenshots inside the quest. Everything works in the screenshots. The bug is visible on the broadcast.photo_2022-11-22_04-56-23.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Biganto! Having issues with your gameplay is not the experience we would like you to have. We want to take a closer look into this, as it may have to do with your drivers or gamecard. If you can send us a support ticket by clicking here and following the prompts it would help us get this moving in the right direction so we can get you up and gaming in no time.

While you are doing this let us get the community involved and see if they have any solutions. How about it Meta family? Let us come together to help BigantoLLC out!

View solution in original post

Nvm it’s now fixed after an update. Like, the quest had a software icon show upon startup then everything started working normally again when using AirLink.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Biganto! Having issues with your gameplay is not the experience we would like you to have. We want to take a closer look into this, as it may have to do with your drivers or gamecard. If you can send us a support ticket by clicking here and following the prompts it would help us get this moving in the right direction so we can get you up and gaming in no time.

While you are doing this let us get the community involved and see if they have any solutions. How about it Meta family? Let us come together to help BigantoLLC out!

How was this fixed?

Level 2

我有同样的问题。我该如何解决它。

Hey there! We see you may be having the same issue. Not to worry, you should get into contact with our awesome support team here. They have the tools necessary to get you back into action.

Drexloree
Level 2

Help me Im having the same issue

was told that my CPU (i3 10100f) is too weak. But the problem repeats on Ryzen 7 1700x. Waiting for a response from Oculus.

No, today they said that my CPU is supported.

Hey hey, @BigantoLLC! We see you are having a few pesky issues with your Airlink, that is no fun! So that this can get resolved for you, go ahead and follow this link here. This will take you to our amazing support team and they will work with you to get this issue put to rest! 

Nvm it’s now fixed after an update. Like, the quest had a software icon show upon startup then everything started working normally again when using AirLink.