cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing games on Oculus Pc App

fallencypress
Honored Guest

When I try to install a game on pc oculus gives me a notification saying "Sorry, we couldn't install "insert game here" Please visit meta quest support for more help". I've tried everything on the support page and nothing has worked. Help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @fallencypress 🙂

You can open a support ticket HERE

scroll down the page to "contact support" or

send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

Before doing that, you can try to change the location of your library in the pc app.

Go to settings - general - library location(not sure, if it says exactly this, mine is in german)

You can add other locations than "C"......for me it worked once as I was not able to install a certain game.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @fallencypress 🙂

You can open a support ticket HERE

scroll down the page to "contact support" or

send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

Before doing that, you can try to change the location of your library in the pc app.

Go to settings - general - library location(not sure, if it says exactly this, mine is in german)

You can add other locations than "C"......for me it worked once as I was not able to install a certain game.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?