cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Into the radius not downloading

gamma1962000
Honored Guest

Hey, I saw that into the radius was available on the quest platform. As excited as I was I quickly bought the game and was notifed that into the radius is not compatible with the meta quest. Is that a setting or did something change to make my occlusion quest 1 unable to run/download this game?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @gamma1962000! We see that you are having some issues after purchasing Into the Radius. We definitely understand how troublesome something like that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue sorted out as quickly as possible! Since being released on 9/8/22. the only supported platforms for Into the Radius have been the Meta Quest 2 and the Meta Quest Pro. Since you have a Quest and are unable to download this particular game, we'd be more than happy to assist you with a refund! Can you please shoot us a private message with the following information:

• Full Name as it appears on the account
  • Email Address
  • Current Alias/Username

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be standing by to assist you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @gamma1962000! We see that you are having some issues after purchasing Into the Radius. We definitely understand how troublesome something like that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue sorted out as quickly as possible! Since being released on 9/8/22. the only supported platforms for Into the Radius have been the Meta Quest 2 and the Meta Quest Pro. Since you have a Quest and are unable to download this particular game, we'd be more than happy to assist you with a refund! Can you please shoot us a private message with the following information:

• Full Name as it appears on the account
  • Email Address
  • Current Alias/Username

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be standing by to assist you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!