cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite link for credit

ricbest89
Honored Guest

Hi, recently One of my Friends bought a Oculus quest 2, before activating It I senti him my link for the 30 dollar storie credit, he clicked the link, brought him to the add device Page and the he connected the Quest 2, but neither of us got the 30 dollars.

I know about the redeem button in the banner, but It didn't appear, so what can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with that referral code. Feel free to reach back out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ricbest89! We see that you and your friend are having some issues in regards to receiving a referral credit. We definitely understand how worrisome that can be and we'd love to help you out with this! In order to look into this a little further, we'll need some information for both accounts and we'd like to go ahead and move this conversation over to a private message. Can you please provide the following:

• Full Name as it appears on both accounts
  • Email Address as it appears on both accounts
  • Current Alias/Username as it appears on both accounts

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us that information for both accounts! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with that referral code. Feel free to reach back out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help! 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?