cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ironman VR game version

jhaskins75
Level 2

I purchased the advertised Ironman VR version for Metaverse 2 ] Oculus Quest 2 ] and I installed it and began the play, but after the initial set up and prompts, All I could do was activate the Trushsters and move around the scenery and I keep getting the message Return to the start area or Engage your thrusters. I can use the firing buttons and elevate but when I decided to see some videos on YouTube, they show you building your armor and the ironman suit and firing at objects and saving this woman from a damage plane which my version will not let me get out of the startup scene

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! Iron Man? This is not good because that is super cool game and don't want you to have this experience with it. We would be more than happy to take a further look into this for you that way we can get you back in the VR world! 

We were wondering have you done any troubleshooting steps regarding this issue? If not, please try uninstalling and installing the app and let us know if you still continue to have the same issue. We will keep a look out for your update so we can work together! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello? Anyone there? Just checking in to see if your still having issues with downloading your Iron Man game? We want to get you back on track so you can have fun!