cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there such a thing as Meta Jail?

Hudsome
Honored Guest

Does anyone know of a way to change the existing Facebook email address to a new email address if you no longer have access to the original email messages.  I worked for a university for 40 years and recently retired.  When I retired the university retired my email account as well and I no longer have access to it.   So.... who do I call, message, get down on my knees before, to change my .edu email address over to .gmail?

3 REPLIES 3

FlowerDayz
Explorer

You are going to have to put in a support ticket. They are very helpful. 

Hey Hudsome! We hear you need to update some information on your account to login? We'd love to help.

Please PM us so we can get you sorted out as quickly as possible.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks to the OculusSupport team for responding so immediately to my cry of anguish!  I also appreciate your note of encouragement, FlowerDayz.  I did manage on my own to change to detach my Meta account from the Facebook account and thereafter change my email address.  That resolves most of my issues.  Yet I am still clueless as how to switch the retired university email account on Facebook to a living, breathing one.  Any suggestions there?