cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue trying to redeem Beat Saber

Sabrina.050961
Honored Guest

I recently purchased a new Oculus Quest 2 system.  I created my online account.  I received an email with the Beat Saber redemption link.  I clicked on the link and I continually get an "unable to load try again later error message".  I've done that now for three to four days and still get this error message.  Please help me so I can download my free copy of Beat Saber.  Thank you.   

11 REPLIES 11

Bertmax22
Explorer

Hi how did you resolve this please as I am having the same problem? 

Me_and_myself
Honored Guest

Am also having the same problem. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled, log out then back in, and verified everything is connected to the WiFi and it still does not work.

chris.aleman.5817
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem, and need to redeem before the expiration date.

Bosshogdoglog
Honored Guest

It's a browser issue. Copy the url and paste it into Chrome. That's whT worked for me.

After reading your post, I used firefox on my computer and IT WORKED. Thank you!! It doesn't work on my phone which is what I've been trying this whole time. To me its not a browser issue but a device issue.

Managed to resolve the problem. Try going on the bell notification icon on the actual headset then it should be on there I selected it and it downloaded that way. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Sabrina.05096! Just checking in to see if you were able to redeem your Beat Saber? And just like our awesome community has mentioned a few steps to redeem this we were wondering if it helped? We want to make sure you're getting your full VR experience and would be waiting for a update! 

As for anyone else having this issue just like a few of our community have mention please use copy and paste your link to a browser and please make sure to check your notifications as listed in the link here! However, if this issue persist even after the following steps provided by the community and our article please get connected with our Meta Store Support! 

That way one of our wonderful agents can get you back on track and playing your free Beat Saber! Please click here to get connected with a live chat or even scheduling a call!  We hope everyone is having a good week! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are some things you can try:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). That's what worked for me.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then click the button that says "Get".
  • You can also find more info here.
» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

Hello!  I purchased an Oculus 2 headset in November of this year and tried to redeem the free Beat Saber app promotion, but the redemption email went to my junk e-mail box.  Now that I have found the redemption email, it appears to be expired.  How can I redeem this offer for the free Beat Saber before the promotion ends on 12/31?  Thanks