cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue trying to redeem Beat Saber

Sabrina.050961
Honored Guest

I recently purchased a new Oculus Quest 2 system.  I created my online account.  I received an email with the Beat Saber redemption link.  I clicked on the link and I continually get an "unable to load try again later error message".  I've done that now for three to four days and still get this error message.  Please help me so I can download my free copy of Beat Saber.  Thank you.   

11 REPLIES 11

Hey there, @F1KSGTR78! We understand that you're needing some help getting your free copy of Beat Saber. Please allow us to help you out! You can check out the steps here to help you out.

If you still need help, you can always send us a private message! Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

JonnyPhenomenon
Explorer

Seems like this was happening to everyone... - it happened to me too.   I tried redeeming the code in the way that seemed obvious and got the same error. 

But all I had to do was redeem the code from within the quest2.  

P.s. I am pretty sure the exact opposite issue happens with redeeming the code for resident evil 4....