cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with asgard's wrath 2 on quest3

Scorp_06
Honored Guest

Hi

When I try to launch the game, I have 3 dots on the screen but the game doesn't run.

Do you know how I can solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there, @Scorp_06. We're glad to hear that the issue seems to have resolved itself! If there's ever anything else we could help out with or if you have any questions that we could answer, please feel free to reach out to us! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

A_B_C_1_2_3
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem, were you able to fix it because it keeps happening to me.

No I hope someone here on the forum has the solution 

Hey there @Scorp_06 and @A_B_C_1_2_3! Thank you for getting in touch with us! It seems like you're experiencing some difficulties launching Asgard's Wrath 2 on your Quest 3. Can you launch other applications without any issues? Is this problem happening with more than one app? Also, is the Meta Home Experience causing any problems?

We would like to provide you with some troubleshooting steps to see if they can help resolve the issue.

1. First, try restarting your headset. 

2. Next, log out and back into the phone app. 

3. If the problem persists, try uninstalling Asgard's Wrath 2, restarting your headset, and then reinstalling the game. 

4. If none of the previous steps work, you can try factory resetting your device.

Please let us know if any of these steps were successful for you. We are eager to hear back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Knock-knock! Just passing by to see if you're still needing assistance, we want to make sure we can get you back on track! 

Scorp_06
Honored Guest

Hello

Now it's working but I don't know why !!

Hey there, @Scorp_06. We're glad to hear that the issue seems to have resolved itself! If there's ever anything else we could help out with or if you have any questions that we could answer, please feel free to reach out to us! 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?