cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues - Cable link not working on occulus Quest 2 since last update

Dexhort
Honored Guest

I'm a Developer and can't connect my quest 2 with the cable link since the last update, I already asked help to the official support but nothing.

It worked once (by uninstall and reinstall, linking my headset with a small USB-A to USB-C cable, then switch to my official link cable USB-C).

Now nothing, I use the official link cable and before like (March) it worked good.

Air link work, but isn't good enough (lag cause bad wifi).

I have update my drivers. Reinstall occulus app desktop fully (by deleting all files on appdata and programfiles), and the thing work on my other USB port (USB-A) but I haven't USB-A to USB-C adaptator or a cable long enough (I prefere if I can not buy one).

Someone have answers ?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! That's not an experience we want to hear for our customers. We'd love to help you.

To better assist you could you please reach out to Support HERE for that one on one attention.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there again! We wanted to check in with you and see if you were still needing help with the cable link. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!