cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Browser in vr

Plaguerave
Honored Guest

I've seen other posts that are over 7 months old with no further posted to it so I'll post here.

I have used firefox reality which is now no longer being developed they recommend Wolvic.

I have been experiencing this for the last 5 months now in ANY browser I use including the Oculus one,

I'll go to watch a video I can see the previews briefly I click the video it goes full screen I can hear ads play etc then the people talking but its just a black screen nothing else.

I've been trying to figure out how to fix this and I cant seem to fix this what so ever and most youtube videos refer to the headset black screening not when playing a video in a browser.

I have been scouring the webs looking for answers and I noticed a lot of others were having this problem and was hoping that by now someone has found a solution?

I am a volunteer and deploy to disasters all over the country, when I am sitting in my motel room with nothing to do it would be nice to be able to watch videos within the browsers youtube etc and relax instead of staring at my phone or tablet the whole time.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Plaguerave!

Please shoot us a message through PM so we can take a better look at this for you as well as gather information for clarification. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Tbradley909
Honored Guest

Any resolution? I have the same issue

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?