cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with all Horizon apps

Ninaille
Explorer

Hello, for Meta Horizons World and Horizon Venues, the applications launch but get stuck at the "Entering Horizon" start screen. For the Meta Horizon Workrooms application, it informs me that I need a Meta account (which I have) by following the information on www.meta.com/setup : it tells me to enter a code that is supposed to appear on the VR screen but there is none.  I did reboot, I do have an excellent wifi and still didn't work. Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ninaille
Explorer

I finally succeeded !

1. I launched the Meta Workrooms application - The message asking me to log in with a meta account appeared.
  2. I went to https://auth.meta.com/ (not meta.com/setup as it was shown in my headset) and logged in with my Facebook account.
  3. I clicked on "Other Settings", then on "Password and security".
  4. I clicked on "Edit" in the "Sessions" part and clicked on "Disconnect from all sessions".
  5. Putting my headset back on, a code appeared - I wrote down the code and removed my headset.
  6. This time I went to meta.com/setup and logged in with my facebook account.
  7. When asked for the code, I entered the code that appeared in my headset.
  8. I relaunched the Workrooms app and it worked. I then launched the Horizon Worlds app, it worked too!

Hope it works for you too!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ninaille
Explorer

I finally succeeded !

1. I launched the Meta Workrooms application - The message asking me to log in with a meta account appeared.
  2. I went to https://auth.meta.com/ (not meta.com/setup as it was shown in my headset) and logged in with my Facebook account.
  3. I clicked on "Other Settings", then on "Password and security".
  4. I clicked on "Edit" in the "Sessions" part and clicked on "Disconnect from all sessions".
  5. Putting my headset back on, a code appeared - I wrote down the code and removed my headset.
  6. This time I went to meta.com/setup and logged in with my facebook account.
  7. When asked for the code, I entered the code that appeared in my headset.
  8. I relaunched the Workrooms app and it worked. I then launched the Horizon Worlds app, it worked too!

Hope it works for you too!

So happy to hear you got it working! These steps will definitely be helpful for anyone else who is having the same problem with Workrooms, so thank you for sharing!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!