cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with beat saber

Jean86000
Level 2

Hello I bought an meta quest 2 for my children yesterday with an offer who gives 2 games resident evil and beat saber so i downloaded resident evil but i didn’t receive the mail who makes beat saber free in the store that’s why I do this mail thank you for your attention

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Jean86000, welcome to the VR family! We love to see you and your family enjoying the world of virtual reality together. We know how eager you must be to play Beat Saber, it's definitely a ton of fun! We'd love to help get you in the game so you can get to slashin' beats in no time. It could take a few hours after the headset activation for the game to be granted on your account, how long has it been since activation?

We may need to get some sensitive information for your account so we can take a closer look into this, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!